Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] bextract exclude files: wildcards?

2012-07-14 20:03:22
Subject: [Bacula-users] bextract exclude files: wildcards?
From: Mark Lüntzel <mark AT luntzel DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 16:34:20 -0700
Are wildcards in the -e file for exclude files handled? It would seem
that the answer is no. The man page is less than explicit in how this
file should be laid out. Any suggestions here?

The backstory is that I'm having to restore to bare metal, and I don't
know which volume has the configuration / database dump. So I'd like
to exclude certain high level directories in a bextract, in order to
zero-in on the files I need. Thanks in advance.