Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Copy job and Virtual Full

2012-07-14 07:47:45
Subject: [Bacula-users] Copy job and Virtual Full
From: Gandalf Corvotempesta <newsletter-ale AT guest DOT net>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 13:44:34 +0200
Hi,
i've configured Bacula with a copy job that will copy our backups
to a tape.

I've made this configuration:

Job {
   Type = Backup
   Level = Incremental
   Full Backup Pool = x-FullPool
   Incremental Backup Pool = x-IncrementalPool
   Differential Backup Pool = x-DifferentialPool
   Storage = x-Storage
}
Storage {
   Name = x-Storage
   Device = x-FileStorage
   Media Type = x-File
}
Storage {
   Name = x-StorageVirtualFull
   Device = x-FileStorageVirtualFull
}
Pool {
   Name = x-FullPool
   Next Pool = TapePool
}
Pool {
   Name = x-DifferentialPool
   Next Pool = x-FullPool
}
Pool {
   Name = x-IncrementalPool
   Next Pool = x-FullPool
}
Pool {
   Name = TapePool
   Pool Type = Backup
   Storage = "Libreria DELL TL2000"
}

The copy job is working properly, but I'm unable to
use the VirtualFull because "FullPool" is set with
"NextPool = TapePool"

How can I get copy to tape working reading from a file storage
and writing to Tape, and VirtualFull reading from file storage
and writing to another file storage? Actually, VirtualFull
is reading from tape.