Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula and autochanger problem

2012-07-13 16:16:06
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula and autochanger problem
From: Juan Pablo Lorier <jplorier AT montecarlotv.com DOT uy>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 15:09:03 -0300
Hi there,

I'm installing Bacula with a TS3100 tape library from IBM and I'm managed to get it to load, unload and label the tapes. The problem is when I try to backup bacula complaints that it has no device in the SD.
I've followed every guide in the baculas's web and every post I found in google but keep getting this error:

Storage daemon didn't accept Device "LTO5_1" because:

3924 Device "LTO5_1" not in SD Device resources.

My config is: bacula-mysql 5.3 on Centos 6.2

DIR:

JobDefs {
  Name = "Masstechfull"
  Type = Backup
  Level = Full
  Storage = Masstech
  Messages = Standard
  Priority = 10
  Write Bootstrap = "/usr/sbin/bacula/%c.bsr"
}

Job {
  Name = "MasstechJOB"
  JobDefs = "Masstechfull"
  Client = masstech.montecarlotv.com.uy-fd
  FileSet = "Masstech"
  Priority = 3
  Pool=Masstech
}

FileSet {
  Name = "Masstech"
  Include {
     Options {
       signature = MD5
     }
   File = /15TB/Respaldos
 }
}

Client {
  Name = masstech.montecarlotv.com.uy-fd
  Address = masstech.montecarlotv.com.uy
  FDPort = 9102
  Catalog = MyCatalog
  Password = ""
  File Retention = 10 years
  Job Retention = 10 years
  AutoPrune = yes
}

Storage {
  Name = Masstech
  Address = masstech.montecarlotv.com.uy
  SDPort = 9103
  Password = ""
  Device = TS3100
  Media Type = LTO-5
  Autochanger = yes
  Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 2
}

SD:

Autochanger {
Name = TS3100
Device = LTO5_1
Device = LTO5_2
Changer Device = /dev/sg6
Changer Command = "/etc/bacula/mtx-changer %c %o %S %a %d"
}

Device {
Name = LTO5_1
Drive Index = 0
Media Type = LTO5
Archive Device = /dev/nst1
Autochanger = yes
Automatic Mount = yes
Always Open = yes
Removable Media = yes
Random Access = no
Requires Mount = no
Maximum Job Spool Size = 12G
Spool directory = "/var/spool"
Label Type = Bacula
Check Labels = yes
Label Media = no
Maximum Changer Wait = 60
Maximum Rewind Wait = 60
Maximum Open Wait = 30
}

Device {
Name = LTO5_2
Drive Index = 1
Media Type = LTO5
Archive Device = /dev/nst0
Autochanger = yes
Automatic Mount = yes
Always Open = yes
Removable Media = yes
Random Access = no
Requires Mount = no
Maximum Job Spool Size = 12G
Spool directory = "/var/spool"
Label Type = Bacula
Check Labels = yes
LabelMedia = no
Maximum Changer Wait = 60
Maximum Rewind Wait = 60
Maximum Open Wait = 30
}

Any help is much appreciated.
Regards,

--

-- Toda la información contenida en este correo electrónico es confidencial y para conocimiento exclusivo de su destinatario. Agradeceremos que Ud. nos comunique inmediatamente si ha recibido este correo por error. En tal caso, evite hacer uso del mismo en forma alguna y elimínelo inmediatamente de su sistema.