Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Copy to tape

2012-07-03 13:17:09
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Copy to tape
From: Gandalf Corvotempesta <newsletter-ale AT guest DOT net>
To: Uwe Schuerkamp <uwe.schuerkamp AT nionex DOT net>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2012 19:14:36 +0200
Il giorno mar, 03/07/2012 alle 15.30 +0200, Uwe Schuerkamp ha scritto:
> can you post your copy job definition?

Job {
  Name = "myclient-TapeCopyFull"
  Type = Copy
  Pool = myclient-FullPool
  #Level = Full
  Client = myclient-fd
  Fileset = None
  Priority = 11
  SpoolData = No
  Selection Type = SQLQuery
  Selection Pattern = "SELECT * FROM Job WHERE (EndTime BETWEEN NOW() -
INTERVAL 40 DAY AND NOW()) AND Type = 'B' AND Level = 'F' AND (JobStatus
= 'e' OR JobStatus = 'T') AND Name = 'myclient-job' GROUP BY Name;"
  Messages = Standard
  Storage = myclient-Storage
  Write Bootstrap =
"/var/bacula/backups/clients/myclient/myclient-tape.bsr"
  Schedule = "CopyTapeFull"
}

> Have you checked if a full
> *client* backup is started after that message or wether it's just some
> remnant from the copy job start?

The full client backup is not run, as far as I can see.
A full backup will take many many hours and actually the copy jobs
ends in a couple of minutes.