Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] bconsole status slots wrong output

2012-06-29 09:53:28
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] bconsole status slots wrong output
From: Bill Arlofski <waa-bacula AT revpol DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 09:50:38 -0400
On 06/28/12 09:30, Jummo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The output of status slots in bconsole is wrong.
>
> bconsole> status slots storage=TL4000-Storage drive=0

Hi Jummo

try running:

update slots storage=TL4000-Storage drive=0

then recheck the output of:

status slots storage=TL4000-Storage drive=0

Whenever you add/remove tapes you will need to run this command.

I set up all of our clients systems with a Job of type "Admin" which basically
just runs the appropriate  "update slots" command which is scheduled along
with the rest of the nightly jobs but with a higher priority so it runs first.

--
Bill Arlofski
Reverse Polarity, LLC