Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula Query

2012-06-22 10:54:35
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula Query
From: Dan Langille <dan AT langille DOT org>
To: Mike Hobbs <mhobbs AT mtl.mit DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 10:52:35 -0400
On 2012-06-21 19:54, Mike Hobbs wrote:
> Hello, I was wondering if anyone has written a bacula query that you
> can
> run to find out what clients haven't been backed up within a certain
> time period?  If so could you share?  I'm not an SQL guy which is why
> am asking.

This query provides a list of all clients who have not had a backup
finish within the past week:

SELECT C.name
FROM client C
WHERE NOT EXISTS (SELECT jobid
        FROM job J
         WHERE J.endtime > (now() - interval '1 week')
           AND J.clientid = C.clientid)
ORDER BY name

This was written for PostgreSQL.  I hope it runs on MySQL with minor
modifications.

--
Dan Langille - http://langille.org/