Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula Query

2012-06-22 10:25:42
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula Query
From: Uwe Schuerkamp <uwe.schuerkamp AT nionex DOT net>
To: Mike Hobbs <mhobbs AT mtl.mit DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 16:22:57 +0200
On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 07:54:01PM -0400, Mike Hobbs wrote:
> Hello, I was wondering if anyone has written a bacula query that you can
> run to find out what clients haven't been backed up within a certain
> time period?  If so could you share?  I'm not an SQL guy which is why I
> am asking.
>
> Thank you,
>
> mike

Hi Mike,

I don't have a query ready as such, but I guess it would be easily
scripted in perl or python by iterating through the Client table and then
checking for each client if a full backup is available within your
defined backup period by using some Job.RealEndTime expression.

All the best, Uwe

uwe.schuerkamp AT nionex DOT net fon: [+49] 5242.91 - 4740, fax:-69 72
Hauptsitz: Avenwedder Str. 55, D-33311 Gütersloh, Germany
Registergericht Gütersloh HRB 4196, Geschäftsführer: H. Gosewehr, D. Suda
NIONEX --- Ein Unternehmen der Bertelsmann AG