Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Scratch Pool

2012-06-19 19:59:57
Subject: [Bacula-users] Scratch Pool
From: Bryan Harris <bryanlharris AT me DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 18:57:33 -0500
Hello all,

I'm trying to place my volumes into a scratch pool of a custom name using these
lines.  However, the volumes do not move into the scratch pool after usage.
Instead, they remain in the pool called "bryanslack-virtuals".  When I run
"list volume" I get a volume in my scratch pool.  The listed volume says
Recycle for VolStatus.

I guess my question is, how can I move the volumes used by a job right after
that job runs?

Pool {
  Name = bryanslack-virtuals
  Storage = bryanslack-virtuals
  Pool Type = Backup
  Use Volume Once = yes
  Recycle = yes
  Recycle Oldest Volume = yes
  Recycle Current Volume = yes
  Purge Oldest Volume = yes
  Auto Prune = yes
  Maximum Volumes = 100
  Volume Retention = 1 minute
  Maximum Volume Jobs = 1
  Label Format =
"${Client}_${Year}-${Month:p/2/0/r}-${Day:p/2/0/r}_${Hour:p/2/0/r}:${Minute:p/2/0/r}-${Pool}-${JobId}"
  Next Pool = bryanslack
  Action On Purge = Truncate
  Scratch Pool = bryanslack-scratch
  Recycle Pool = bryanslack-scratch