Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Fatal error: askdir.c:339 NULL Volume name. This shouldn't happen!!!

2012-06-18 10:29:05
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Fatal error: askdir.c:339 NULL Volume name. This shouldn't happen!!!
From: Stephen Thompson <stephen AT seismo.berkeley DOT edu>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 07:26:33 -0700

This (fingers crossed) may have been fixed with 5.2.9 which we upgraded
to last week.  It hasn't quite been long enough for me to be convinced
the problem won't return, but I'm hopeful.

Stephen

--
Stephen Thompson               Berkeley Seismological Laboratory
stephen AT seismo.berkeley DOT edu    215 McCone Hall # 4760