Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Full to a diffrent SD and migrate to primary

2012-06-18 08:30:59
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Full to a diffrent SD and migrate to primary
From: Marcus Hallberg <marcus AT wimlet DOT se>
To: Georges <rmdir AT free DOT fr>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 14:28:01 +0200 (CEST)
Hi!

We use VirtualFull but at least the first backup has to be a real one and after that I want one real per year.

How much problem would it be to manually migrate the fullbackup into the database?

Process:

take a fullbackup to another SD
I have the File and I have all the filepaths and so on in the database since I use the same director
Manually change which SD that is responsible for the the fullbackup in the database so when I want to do a restore or a virtual full.

/marcus
--

/Marcus Hallberg
Wimlet Consulting AB