Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Restore dies every time

2012-06-15 11:03:10
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Restore dies every time
From: Thomas Lohman <thomasl AT mtl.mit DOT edu>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 11:00:36 -0400
>> Restores to the Windows client systematically crash the FD on the
>> client without restoring anything. This seems to be a known, as
>> yet unsolved problem. There are several posts on this on the list.

Yes, we have the same problem.  For now, we have rolled back our Windows
clients to 5.0.3 which works fine.  I opened a bug report for this but I
don't think that they were able to reproduce it so they wanted a
complete stack trace of the dying client which I don't have time to do
at the moment.  I believe the bug was closed but I'd be happy to re-open
it if anyone has a complete trace of the dead FD.  Or feel free to open
a new report since there is obvious a bug in there somewhere given the
number of people experiencing this.

--tom