Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] tape drive on 2nd server

2012-06-07 09:50:13
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] tape drive on 2nd server
From: "Bertrand, Guy" <Guy.Bertrand AT banctec DOT com>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 13:47:26 +0000
Hi Adrian,

Thanks for the info.  I will look at that URL.

I tried to setup the iSCSI and was able to successfully control the
autochanger.  However, I tried to configure the tape drive as pass-through, and
seem to get some issues.  I was lacking time, so I finally switched the
servers, and make the single CPU with tape drive the main Bacula server, and
the dual CPU with disk mounted as NFS.  This works, but I was hoping to have
the other way so that my backups would be faster.  My full backups are quite
long.

When I have a chance, I'll revisit my config and try it again.

Regards,

Guy