Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula problem with CentOS Linux 64 Bit

2012-04-13 12:11:58
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula problem with CentOS Linux 64 Bit
From: Tilman Schmidt <t.schmidt AT phoenixsoftware DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 18:09:33 +0200
Am 12.04.2012 17:52, schrieb Carlo Filippetto:
> There's any problem with client 64 bit and server 32 bit?

No.

More specifically, I had that running without a problem.
I have a mixture of 32 and 64 bit clients, have recently
switched from 32 to 64 bit on the server, and all the
resulting combinations work(ed).

> This is the firts client I install with yum, usually I compile it with
> --enable-client-only, may be this the problem?

Can't imagine why. But you might want to use the packages from

> [epel-bacula]
> name=Bacula backports from rawhide
> baseurl=http://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/slaanesh/bacula/epel-$releasever/$basearch/
> enabled=1
> skip_if_unavailable=1
> gpgkey=http://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/slaanesh/bacula/RPM-GPG-KEY-slaanesh

Those are the ones I am using, as they are more up to date
than those from CentOS-Base.

HTH
Tilman

--