Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula problem with CentOS Linux 64 Bit

2012-04-12 11:21:55
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula problem with CentOS Linux 64 Bit
From: Carlo Filippetto <carlo.filippetto AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 17:19:47 +0200
Hi,
I have bacula-server installed on a CentOS 5.2, version 5.2.3, kernel i686

Today I installed fot the first time a client with CentOS 6.2 x86_64 (installation made with yum with bacula 5.0.0.9)

I can't understand why I have this error:

12-apr 16:44 megabot-bck-dir JobId 56382: Fatal error: Unable to authenticate with File daemon at "files-fendi-bck:9102". Possible causes:
Passwords or names not the same or
Maximum Concurrent Jobs exceeded on the FD or
FD networking messed up (restart daemon).
Please see http://www.bacula.org/en/rel-manual/Bacula_Freque_Asked_Questi.html#SECTION003760000000000000000 for help.

There's some problem connecting to 64bit under linux (with windows I don't have got problems)

Thank's

---
Carlo Filippetto