Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Schedule Management

2012-04-11 11:36:45
Subject: [Bacula-users] Schedule Management
From: João Alberto Kuchnier <joao.kuchnier AT dataprom DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 12:13:12 -0300
Hi everyone!

I have a doubt about running a monthly scheduled job. I have an standard
job for daily backups using its daily pool. However, I need to create an
extra monthly backup tape for external storage. I need to create an
exception on standard daily schedule to separate one single day for the
monthly backup. This is my schedule configuration:

Schedule {
         Name = "ScheduleDefault"
         Run = Level=Full Pool=monthly-vol 2nd thu at 00:15
         Run = Level=Full Pool=daily-vol sun at 00:45
         Run = Level=Differential Pool=daily-vol mon-sat at 00:45
}

Is this correct? Will the full level monthly backup jobs run
simultaneously with daily backups or the second Thursday will be an
exception?

João Kuchnier