Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] parallelizing jobs

2012-04-05 18:30:42
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] parallelizing jobs
From: Wolfgang Denk <wd AT denx DOT de>
To: mark.bergman AT uphs.upenn DOT edu
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2012 00:29:10 +0200
Dear Mark,

In message <3158.1333653400@localhost> you wrote:

> => I wonder why I see situations that a client is waiting for another job
> => to complete, that is only despooling, i. e. that does not block any
> => resources on the client:
>
> This has been discussed several times. Check the list archives for "concurrent
> spooling":
>
>       https://www.google.com/search?q=bacula+mailing+list+concurrent+spooling

I'm not sure if this is the same problem.  In my case, there is
actualy no concurrency. The job on the client has terminated, the
client says it is running no jobs at this time.  Only SD and DIR
are still processing this job.

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd AT denx DOT de
"An open mind has but one disadvantage: it collects dirt."
                                                    - a saying at RPI