Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] PostgreSQL - pg_dump

2012-03-28 12:53:24
Subject: [Bacula-users] PostgreSQL - pg_dump
From: Thomas Bennett <bennetttm AT appstate DOT edu>
To: bacula <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 12:32:56 -0400
I am having some hardware issues because of several HVAC outages.  So if I am doing a pg_dump of the bacula database on PostgreSQL, do I need to include oids?

From pg_dump man

-o
       --oids Dump  object  identifiers  (OIDs)  as  part of the data for every table. Use this option if your application references the OID
              columns in some way (e.g., in a foreign key constraint).  Otherwise, this option should not be used.

This is Bacula 3 PostgreSQL 8.

Thanks,

Thomas

Thomas McMillan Grant Bennett           Appalachian State University
Operations & Systems Analyst            P O Box 32026
University Library                                Boone, North Carolina 28608
(828) 262 6587
Library Systems                              http://www.library.appstate.edu