Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Question about restore

2012-03-28 10:48:54
Subject: [Bacula-users] Question about restore
From: Carlo Filippetto <carlo.filippetto AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 16:46:21 +0200
Hi all,
I have a production server and his clone as disaster recovery, I would like to use bacula to maintain the clone aligned to the production one.
I have to use the restore job, the question is: the restore process overwrite all or only the file changed? there's a particolar tag that I have to insert into the job?

Other solution?

Thank's

---
Carlo