Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] ERR=Connection reset by peer

2012-03-27 23:59:16
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] ERR=Connection reset by peer
From: Mike Ruskai <thannyd AT earthlink DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 23:56:45 -0400
I had similar errors at one point, with a single client.  I also found no network problems with any of the tests I did.  Yet I replaced the cable between the client and the switch, and the problems went away.

I'm not saying a new cable will solve your problem, but it's certainly the cheapest and easiest attempt at a fix that I could recommend at this point.