Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Job status confusion

2012-03-25 07:04:18
Subject: [Bacula-users] Job status confusion
From: Anton Nikiforov <anton AT nikiforov DOT ru>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 15:02:43 +0400
Dear ALL

I have found out that job status in bconsole does not update.

I have started restore job to check backup and have following:

1150         XXXXXX.sql-Full-restore.2012-03-25_14.46.28_33 is waiting
on Storage FileStorage-XXXXX.sql-fd

But at the same time i can see data restored on the client. And as far
as i understand the job status should be running.

Best regards,
Anton Nikiforov