Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] LZO-Compression

2012-03-21 05:21:47
Subject: [Bacula-users] LZO-Compression
From: Uwe Schuerkamp <uwe.schuerkamp AT nionex DOT net>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 10:19:21 +0100
Hi folks,

I've been playing around with the new lzo compression feature on
centos / redhat 5 and I'm more or less blown away by its performance /
compression ratio tradeoff. I was wondering if an lzo-enabled windows
client is also in the works, and if that's the case, if there's
something I could do to help with testing?

All the best & keep up the good work,

Uwe

--

NIONEX --- Ein Unternehmen der Bertelsmann AG