Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] setup HP StorageWorks MSL2024 Tape Library with Bacula.

2012-03-14 13:49:49
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] setup HP StorageWorks MSL2024 Tape Library with Bacula.
From: Rushdhi Mohamed <zmrushdhi AT gmail DOT com>
To: Hugo Cardoso <hugo.alex.cardoso AT gmail DOT com>, bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 23:17:14 +0530
hi Hugo

sorry for disturbing you again..

for the moment i am using my msl 2024 tape to manually load tapes
using the tape drive option. i have only on drive.

first i need to know how to work with mtx changer.... what is mtx...
where can i find some assistance to install and configure mtx to work
with my msl 2024 tape drive on suse 11.4 before i configure it with
Bacula.

hopefully await for you kind reply