Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Fileset change

2012-03-14 10:41:04
Subject: [Bacula-users] Fileset change
From: Uwe Schuerkamp <uwe.schuerkamp AT nionex DOT net>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 15:38:29 +0100
Hi folks,

I'm running bacula 5.2.6 compiled from source. I'm wondering if adding
the line

compression = GZIP1

is considered a fileset change by bacula and would result in a full
backup of the client when an incremental should be scheduled. It'd be
great if somebody could shed some light on this issue.

All the best & thanks in advance,

Uwe

--
NIONEX --- Ein Unternehmen der Bertelsmann AG