Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Off site backups

2012-02-24 10:21:07
Subject: [Bacula-users] Off site backups
From: Johannes Fabian Rußek <jrussek AT spotify DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 16:17:57 +0100
Hi everybody,
I'm planning on how move off-site backups around from bacula.
Originally I thought something like the copy or migration job from one
SD on one site to another SD at a second site, but I realized that
migration jobs only work within one SD.
I guess I am not the first or only person that needs to store backups
in several places and does not want to rely on NFS across datacenters
or rsyncing, for various reasons (throughput, security,
reliability...)
How do people generally do this kind of job or what is the advised way
to do that?
Thanks in advance,
Johannes