Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Client Initiated backups.

2012-02-20 13:39:20
Subject: [Bacula-users] Client Initiated backups.
From: Wassim Zaarour <wassim.zaarour AT navlink DOT com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 20:37:04 +0200
Hello List,

I was wondering if the new clients for windows are able to run the jobs from the tray monitor, I heard that it's possible in 5.2.5, can anybody confirm?

Or maybe there are other ways to let the user initiate his backup job from the client?? Please advise.

Regards,

Wassim C. Zaarour

Systems & Network Engineer