Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Client Password based data encryption.

2012-02-16 16:11:49
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Client Password based data encryption.
From: Wassim Zaarour <wassim.zaarour AT navlink DOT com>
To: Thomas Mueller <thomas AT chaschperli DOT ch>, bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 13:32:37 +0200
What I was thinking is of a way maybe to have some password based
encryption, where only the users know his password but I didn't find any
solution that can work like this.
I guess for now we have to settle that the IT admin. Or the Sys admin have
access to the encrypted data.

Wassim C. Zaarour
Systems & Network Engineer