Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Verify error - files number mismatch

2012-02-13 08:11:56
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Verify error - files number mismatch
From: Igor Novgorodov <igor AT novg DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 17:09:40 +0400
Thanks, i've registered the ML only today, but googling for the issue
didn't help.

I had VSS enabled for no reason actually, there's no need for it.
I'll try to disable it and try again.

Anyway, it's strange that it ran fine for 2-3 years with no config
change, only
bacula upgrades and windows' updates, the issue seems to be introduced
recently.