Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Fatal error: sql_create.c:894 Fill File table Query failed

2012-02-08 15:06:18
Subject: [Bacula-users] Fatal error: sql_create.c:894 Fill File table Query failed
From: Maria McKinley <maria AT shadlen DOT org>
To: Bacula Users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2012 11:46:24 -0800
Hi there,

I had a backup go horribly bad the other day. I believe it was because
of a lost connection during the backup. Since then, I have not been able
to do backup. I have tried using both dbcheck and myisamchk to repair
the databases, but this has not helped. I am afraid my knowledge of
mysql is extremely limited, and I am not sure what to do. The errors
just keep piling up. Here is an example:

05-Feb 22:25 billie-dir JobId 3931: Fatal error: sql_create.c:894 Fill
File table Query failed: INSERT INTO File (FileIndex, JobId, PathId,
FilenameId, LStat, MD5)SELECT batch.FileIndex, batch.JobId, Path.PathId,
Filename.FilenameId,batch.LStat, batch.MD5 FROM batch JOIN Path ON
(batch.Path = Path.Path) JOIN Filename ON (batch.Name = Filename.Name):
ERR=Table './bacula/File' is marked as crashed and last (automatic?)
repair failed

Judging from other, plentiful error messages, it appears most of the
tables are marked as crashed. How do I repair these problems?

thanks,
maria