Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Encryption keys location

2012-02-01 12:43:53
Subject: [Bacula-users] Encryption keys location
From: DMS <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2012 09:41:54 -0800
I was following
http://www.bacula.org/en/dev-manual/main/main/Data_Encryption.html and am a
little confused.
I am a Linux noob. I have got Bacula up and running, everything tweaked and
going smooth. I am now being told that we need to encrypt one of my client
machine's data during the backup.
I found the above page and created the 5 files (master.key, master.cert,
fd-example.key, fd-example.cert, fd-example.pem)
I have no idea where to put what. I am assuming that the fd-example.pem and
master.cert go into the bacula folder based on the given example in the
documentation, but I do not have any idea what goes on the windows client or
where to put it. Do I add anything to the windows client's FD?

Any help would be appreciated.undefined