Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] migrate db from mysql 5.1 to mysql 5.0?

2012-01-28 16:19:49
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] migrate db from mysql 5.1 to mysql 5.0?
From: pedro moreno <syxtemx AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 13:18:20 -0800
 This is a decision I took because for one reason, Kaspersky AV Secure
Center is not capable to run on MySQL 5.1, I have a bunch on servers
running 5.1 and I don't any plan to install MS SQL server for the AV,
them I decide to move my bacula backend to 5.0 and have just
bacula/kaspersky there.

 This is just the only reason.

 If for some reason I see some performance issues I will return to
mysql 5.1 and let my AV on this version.

 I let u know what happen, thanks!!!