Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Client Run Before Job and client connection to fd.

2012-01-27 13:06:48
Subject: [Bacula-users] Client Run Before Job and client connection to fd.
From: Jari Fredriksson <jarif AT iki DOT fi>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 20:05:03 +0200
I have a direct connection from my dir to the fd. But the fd can't
connect to sd or dir.

OK, I set up an ssh-client with port listener for sd for the client. I
try to launch this connection via Client Run Before Job.

But it does not work. I have a feeling that the client must be connected
to the SD before the script is run. Is that the case?

The connection is up if I run the ssh-connection manually in the client
machine.

--

Q:      How do you stop an elephant from charging?