Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula 5.2.4 Major problems with Warnings jobs not added to catalog etc

2012-01-23 06:05:35
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula 5.2.4 Major problems with Warnings jobs not added to catalog etc
From: Stephen G Carr <sgcarr AT civeng.adelaide.edu DOT au>
To: Eric Bollengier <eric.bollengier AT baculasystems DOT com>, Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 21:33:00 +1030
Dear Eric

Thanks for the clue regarding queries.

I have just looked at the default set of queries I use
(examples/sample-query.sql) and noticed statements like

# 5
:List all backups for a Client
*Enter Client Name:
SELECT DISTINCT Job.JobId as JobId,Client.Name as Client,
   FileSet.FileSet AS FileSet,Level,StartTime,
   JobFiles,JobBytes,VolumeName
 FROM Client,Job,JobMedia,Media,FileSet
 WHERE Client.Name='%1'
 AND Client.ClientId=Job.ClientId AND Job.Type='B'
 AND Job.JobStatus='T' AND Job.FileSetId=FileSet.FileSetId
 AND JobMedia.JobId=Job.JobId AND JobMedia.MediaId=Media.MediaId
 ORDER BY Job.StartTime;

Note the Job.JobStatus='T'  - need to change to (T,W) as you said.

I retract the that there is a problem with Bacula and warnings - it is
the query !!

Sorry
Stephen Carr