Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] RHEL 4/5/6 - Fedora 16 Bacula RPM repository

2012-01-04 12:04:44
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] RHEL 4/5/6 - Fedora 16 Bacula RPM repository
From: Simone Caronni <negativo17 AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 18:02:47 +0100
btw, if after the upgrade the command "update-alternatives --display libbaccats-5.2.3.so" returns nothing, please reinstall bacula-libs with "yum -y reinstall bacula-libs".

I also added Fedora 15 as it has been requested by few people. Now the process of updating the repository is automated, so I should not miss gpg signs, permissions or things like that.

Regards,
--Simone