Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] howto force bscan to use mysql

2012-01-04 07:02:34
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] howto force bscan to use mysql
From: Tilman Schmidt <t.schmidt AT phoenixsoftware DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2012 13:01:00 +0100
Am 27.12.2011 12:55, schrieb Laurent Pirotte:
> I'm trying to restore a catalog froma a tape to a new bacula server
> insrtallation. My new server intallation is using mysql and the old one
> was using postgresql. When I try to restore the catalog from a tape (see
> below), bscan try to login in a postgresql server but there is no more
> postgresql server. Can I force bscan to connect to a mysql server ?

You are obviously running a version of bscan compiled for PostgresQL.
Use a version of bscan built with MySQL support instead.

For example, if you installed Bacula from rpm packages, install
the bacula-storage-mysql package instead of bacula-storage-postgresql.

HTH

--
Tilman Schmidt
Phoenix Software GmbH