Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] How to copy Bacula volumes.. from NAS to Tape

2012-01-04 04:21:41
Subject: [Bacula-users] How to copy Bacula volumes.. from NAS to Tape
From: Rushdhi Mohamed <zmrushdhi AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 14:49:32 +0530

Hi.. Bacula..

I have deployed Bacula with 1 tape drive and 1 NAS storage..

This is a little big project with more that 20 clients with 30 jobs per day.. backup of around 250 - 300 GB every day.

For the time being all the jobs are schedule to run in the night to tape  and we are changing the tape every day..(Except sat,sun)

Now we brought a new NAS storage(7TB) and going to store all the backups in NAS.. but still need to store all the backups also in tape.

My problem is how to copy all the Bacula volumes to tape after all the jobs are done to NAS..

Is it possible to copy Bacula voluems from NAS to tape.. if it is possible how to do the restoration using the tape..

if my problem is not clear pls let me knw .. pls some one help on this

Thanks