Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Problem with bacula 5.2 and postgresql

2012-01-01 01:39:37
Subject: [Bacula-users] Problem with bacula 5.2 and postgresql
From: Jon Schewe <jpschewe AT mtu DOT net>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2012 00:37:22 -0600
My config worked fine with bacula 5.1. I just upgraded to 5.2.3 with OpenSUSE 12.1. I can connect to my postgres database with the username and password specified in bacula-dir.conf. However when I try and start bacula-dir all I get is:

bacula-dir: dird.c:951 Could not open Catalog "MyCatalog", database "bacula".

There is nothing in the postgres log files. There is no more information logged. What changed in 5.2 from 5.1 that breaks the authentication?

--
Jon Schewe | http://mtu.net/~jpschewe