Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] VSS Microsoft Exchange 2010 SP1 - logs not flushed?

2011-11-09 09:35:56
Subject: [Bacula-users] VSS Microsoft Exchange 2010 SP1 - logs not flushed?
From: Henrik Zawischa - SONIC Performance Support <Henrik.Zawischa AT sonic-ps DOT de>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 14:06:27 +0000

Hi,

Being pretty new to bacula I’d first like to apologize for probably stupiod questions. But I couldn’t find proper answers yet:

·         The Exchange Plugin does not support 2010 yet, correct? Is it going to be developed further?

·         I assume I should be able to backup Exchange 2010 SP1 using VSS. I do indeed get a backup, but the transaction logs aren’t flushed, though I set the backup-level to full. What am I missing here?

Thanks

Henrik

Henrik  Zawischa
Senior System Engineer

SONIC Performance Support GmbH
Wandsbeker Königstraße 19 - D22041 Hamburg

Tel.: +49 40 300 600 34
Fax: +49 40 300 600 18
E-Mail: Henrik.Zawischa AT sonic-ps DOT de

Web: www.sonic-performance-support.com
Twitter: www.twitter.com/VideoTraining

SONIC's Instant Learning Server - shortlisted for the Learning Technologies Solution of the Year Award 2011, IITT

JPEG image

JPEG image