Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] RE : HELP : MySQL database lost - how best to restore data

2011-11-06 17:08:58
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] RE : HELP : MySQL database lost - how best to restore data
From: Win Htin <win.htin AT gmail DOT com>
To: Konstantin Khomoutov <flatworm AT users.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 17:06:54 -0500
Hi folks,

Thanks for the various suggestions. I found setting the variables
export MYSQL_HOST=<database_hostname>
export MYSQL_TCP_PORT=<port_number>
export MYSQL_UNIX_PORT=<port_number>
before running the "bscan" command did the trick.
Now, have to see if my "bscan" will work.

Thanks,
Win

--
email : win.htin AT gmail DOT com
It is harder to conceal ignorance than to acquire knowledge. - Arnold H. Glasow