Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Help with a stuck restore

2011-10-26 13:17:42
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Help with a stuck restore
From: Marcio Merlone <marcio.merlone AT a1.ind DOT br>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 15:15:50 -0200
Em Ter 25 Out 2011 13:53:44 BRST, Marcio Merlone escreveu:
I run a bacula 5.0.1-1ubuntu1 server for some years now on an Ubuntu
10.04.3 LTS. A few days ago a users asked for a restore, but I am
still unable to complete the task, bconsole stucks on "Building
directory tree for JobId(s) 2202,2369,2383,2397 ...". It used to take
long, but this time it is really stuck, I left it running for more
than 24 hours without luck.

On mysql administrator, the query "SELECT Path.Path, Filename.Name,
Temp.Fileindex...." runs fine but stalls on state "sending data" and
nothing happens.

I have already run dbcheck and fixed everything, but yet no luck.

Has anybody gone trough this? Can anybody assist me find and correct this?

Bump! Please?

--
Marcio Merlone