Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Large job, many small storage devices

2011-10-25 18:27:35
Subject: [Bacula-users] Large job, many small storage devices
From: David Noriega <tsk133 AT my.utsa DOT edu>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 17:26:00 -0500
Is it possible to have a backup job write to more then one storage
device? I have a Drobo, total capacity is 16TB, but it presents those
as 2TB luns(could move to 8TB luns). Having it backup to files, is it
possible for it to fill up one lun the move to the next? And no using
LVM to make on big storage device doesn't work due to how drobo does
its magic.

--
Personally, I liked the university. They gave us money and facilities,
we didn't have to produce anything! You've never been out of college!