Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] dassModus packages available

2011-10-18 04:48:41
Subject: [Bacula-users] dassModus packages available
From: Philipp Storz <philipp.storz AT dass-it DOT de>
To: bacula-devel AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 17:49:32 +0200
Hello everybody,

I have been working on a bacula configuration gui named "dassModus".

Today I put some packages online on the dassModus homepage:

http://www.dassmodus.org/download

Feedback and testing is welcome,

I have also an mailing list for dassmodus, as I don't want to disturb the
bacula mailinglists:

dassmodus-devel AT lists.sourceforge DOT net

Best regards,

Philipp

--

  Philipp Storz                               philipp.storz AT dass-it DOT de
  dass IT GmbH                                 Phone:  +49.221.3565666-92

  Sitz der Gesellschaft: Köln | Amtsgericht Köln: HRB52500
  GF: Stephan Dühr, Maik Außendorf, Jörg Steffens, Philipp Storz