Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] query for file sizes in a job

2011-10-07 13:27:36
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] query for file sizes in a job
From: Jeff Shanholtz <jeffsubs AT shanholtz DOT com>
To: <Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 09:51:25 -0700
I appreciate that, but either you misunderstood what I'm trying to do or I
just can't seem to make sense of the search results I'm getting as they
apply to my issue. I did see one web page that decodes the base64 string
from a member of this mailing list, but that operates on a single base64
string, not on a whole job (and even if it did, I don't know how to get
bacula to tell me the base64 strings).

I want to either get a full list of files from a job complete with file
sizes so I can sort on the file sizes, or query for files greater than a
certain size. I also probably should have mentioned that I'm stuck on Bacula
v3.03 because it runs on a windows server.

Could you be a little more specific on what kind of answer I'm looking for
in the google results?

Thanks!