Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Question about the database structure of Bacula

2011-09-29 02:49:36
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Question about the database structure of Bacula
From: Marcello Romani <mromani AT ottotecnica DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 08:47:21 +0200
Il 28/09/2011 20:47, Stefan Michael Guenther ha scritto:
> Hello,
>
> the table "Status" contains the long and the short form of the job status
> messages.
>
> When I have a look at the table JobHisto, it has a field named JobStatus, but
> most of the values are "54".
>
> How do get the "real" job status message out of the table JobHisto?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Stefan

jobstatus is char(1), can't hold values like '54'. For example on my
installation I find:

bacula=> select distinct jobstatus from jobhisto;
  jobstatus
-----------
(4 rows)

bacula-dir Version: 5.0.2 (28 April 2010) i486-pc-linux-gnu debian 5.0.4

Anyway, if you're asking for an sql query you can try this:

SELECT
     h.jobid,
     h.job,
     s.jobstatuslong
FROM jobhisto h
JOIN status s ON h.jobstatus=s.jobstatus;

HTH

--
Marcello Romani