Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Copy Job generating Incremental Backups? What??

2011-09-22 13:43:40
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Copy Job generating Incremental Backups? What??
From: Rodrigo Renie Braga <rodrigorenie AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 14:41:38 -0300

Notice the Incremental Level of the Job? Why is that?
That's not so good for me because while the Copy Job is running, I have other Incremental Jobs that can be run because they don't use either of the Pools used by this Copy Job...

BTW, the "normal" Incremental Backup that are ran after the Copy Jobs are canceled because I have the option "Allow Duplicate Jobs = no" in my config... And also, the normal Incremental Backups use a different Storage from the Copy Jobs, not only a different Pool like I said before, that's why they can be run while the Copy Job is running...

Thanks!!!!