Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Please mount Volume

2011-09-15 04:59:11
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Please mount Volume
From: Tilman Schmidt <t.schmidt AT phoenixsoftware DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 10:33:26 +0200
Am 14.09.2011 10:37, schrieb lalecherej:
> Hello,
>
> Yes, there are others volumes "append" in the IncrementalServer pool.
>
> I found a solution : change volume status to "disable" to volume aren't in
> powervault. But, I wanted know if there is another solution ?

Looks like you have the same problem as me:
Bacula refuses to use a volume that's physically present but must
first be recycled if there's another suitable volume that already
has status "append" but is not physically accessible.
It's awkward, but from past discussions on this list it appears
that this behaviour is by design.
So the answer is no, there is no other solution but fiddling with
the volume status.

HTH
T.

--