Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] MTX-Changer support list disappears

2011-09-14 04:23:57
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] MTX-Changer support list disappears
From: Geert Stappers <Geert.Stappers AT vanadgroup DOT com>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 10:20:23 +0200
Op 20110912 om 12:13 schreef Simone Martina:
> Good morning,
> I've to buy a new tape library and I've discovered that HP dismisses on
> July the well known MSL6030 (analog to Overland NEO 2000e).
> Our seller want's to sell us a HP MSL4048, but mtx-changer web site is
> offline and I could not see compatibility list:
> http://mtx.opensource-sw.net/compatibility.php

It is still down and even worse: the domain opensource-sw.net is without
content.
Advertisments isn't content. ( Advertising needs "content" to travel )
But hey, who am I to judge the business model of opensource-sw.net ???

> Have some one tried an HP MSL4048 tape library with Bacula?
>
> Thanks for any suggestions,

Make your "seller" stakeholder and work both of you on
updating http://wiki.bacula.org/doku.php?id=hardware_results

Cheers
Geert Stappers