Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Full-Job gets killed by time limit

2011-08-31 09:36:22
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Full-Job gets killed by time limit
From: Jeremy Maes <jma AT schaubroeck DOT be>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 15:33:04 +0200
Op 31/08/2011 14:53, Uwe Bolick schreef:
> Hi,
>
> I have to backup a remote site with several TB of data over a "slow"
> connection (varying between 10-15 GB per hour). Under these
> circumstances, one of my initial "Full" jobs gets killed after 6 days:
Bacula has a hardcoded time limit on jobs of 6 days. Kern called it an
"insanity check" as any job that runs that long isn't all that useful...

See
http://www.mail-archive.com/bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT
net/msg20159.html
for a discussion on the mailing list from the past, and a pointer on
where to change the time limit in the code if you wish.

Regards,
Jeremy

 **** DISCLAIMER ****
http://www.schaubroeck.be/maildisclaimer.htm