Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] How do I force Bacula to unlock a drive?

2011-08-23 06:04:57
Subject: [Bacula-users] How do I force Bacula to unlock a drive?
From: Stefan Michael Guenther <s.guenther AT in-put DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 12:01:59 +0200
Hi,

we still have a problem with our tapeloader.
The status of the storage tells me:

 Jobs waiting to reserve a drive:
    3608 JobId=1097 wants Pool="Mittwoch" but have Pool="Dienstag" nreserve=1 on
 drive "Drive-1" (/dev/st0).
    3606 JobId=1097 prefers mounted drives, but drive "Drive-1" (/dev/st0) has
 no Volume.
    3608 JobId=1115 wants Pool="Mittwoch" but have Pool="Dienstag" nreserve=1 on
 drive "Drive-1" (/dev/st0).
    3606 JobId=1115 prefers mounted drives, but drive "Drive-1" (/dev/st0) has
 no Volume.

okay, we had problems with the pool Dienstag and we cancelled the corresponding
job, but still the drive is blocked.
Hm, neither release, nor unmount or a restart of the storage daemon allows me
to reactivate the drive ??

Stefan