Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula Enterprise Trial version

2011-08-23 04:16:54
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula Enterprise Trial version
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: bacula-announce <bacula-announce AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 10:13:23 +0200
Hello,

Since we often have questions about what exactly is the Enterprise version, it is my pleasure to
announce the availability of the Bacula Enterprise Trial Version 4.0.7, which will allow you
to try it for yourself.

It is a fully featured set of ready to run Enterprise binaries for a wide variety of platforms that
include the Windows File daemon, the VSS System State plugin, the NDMP plugin as well as
Bat and the BWeb administration tool.

Since this is a trial version, it works with an SQLite database and is limited to 30 days.  Also, please
note, that it is not compatible with the community version, so please do not try to mix components.

You can download by following the link it at:

http://www.baculasystems.com/index.php/try-bacula-enterprise-version.html

and as you will see at the above link, you can download and use it for free, or you can get help installing it.

We wish you a great experience with this trial version.

Best  regards,

Kern