Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula Conference

2011-08-02 14:45:32
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula Conference
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: bacula-announce <bacula-announce AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>, bacula-devel <bacula-devel AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>, bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2011 20:49:57 +0200
Hello,

Last year the Bacula "Developers" conference was a big success, so much so
that we are holding it again, but now it is known as the Bacula
Conference because
we think everyone should be invited.

I'm pleased to announce take place on Wednesday September 21st 2011 in
Cologne Germany.
So, please mark your calendars, and please do sign up for it, which you
can do by going to
the following link:

www.bacula-konferenz.de

If you would like to submit a paper, there is still one slot free.

Obviously I'll be there too and will discuss the Bacula roadmap as
I see it -- however, due to some nice unexpected user code
submissions, the roadmap does not always work out as I expect :-) .

I am looking forward to being there and to meeting you there too.

Best regards,

Kern